28 April 2009

A New Project...


After iGOA, which is an interactive agency that I found the very inital idea, I have another interesting and unusual idea... this time it is less commercial - more useful.

As you may understand from the blog's name, it is an online flea market. However, it is going to be different, enjoyable, useful with a bit of social responsibility. Idea "clicked" to me when I was in Goa, India as a result of the lifestyle and social environment which I was a part of.

Anyway, now I need some to realize it... support of friends is more than welcomed and will be appreciated :)

Until backpackersfleamarket.com will go online I will share related news and updates here. Well... of course all possible online marketing tools will be used during it's launch, including this blog.

See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment